Greetings from CHI'15
CHI conference is the premier annual academic event of the Human-Computer Interaction field. 2900 participants from academia and industry traveled to Seoul, South-Korea, on April 18-23 to attend the conference.
Following the tradition, Finnish CHI visitors will share their insights from the conference with those who could not be there. This is an excellent opportunity to get an overview of the latest research topics in our domain!
Time: May 26, 9:30-12:00
Place: Aalto Media Factory, Hämeentie 135A, Helsinki
09:40 Release of a new book on human factors and design
10:00 Introduction to CHI'15 (Thomas Olsson, SIGCHI Finland Chair 2015)
10:10 Insights from CHI'15 (primary interest listed below, but talks may cover more)
- Ville Harkke: Touch interfaces
- Deepak Akkil: Gaze tracking
- Tero Jokela: Multi-device interaction and augmented reality
- Netta Iivari: Interaction design and children/young people
- Virpi Roto: Designerly topics
The event is free of charge but requires registration by May 20: Sign in